Terms and Condition
- Application and Acceptance of the Terms
- User’s use of the website and Tejoo services, software and products (collectively the as the “Services” hereinafter) is subject to the terms and conditions contained in this document and any other rules and policies of the website that Tejoo may publish from time to time.
- This document and such other rules and policies of the website are collectively referred to below as the “Terms”. By accessing the website or using the Services, the User agrees to accept and be bound by the Terms. Please do not use the Services or access the website if you do not accept all of the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms.
- Users may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if they are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Tejoo.
- You acknowledge and agree that Tejoo may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the website. By continuing to use the Services or the website, you acknowledge to have accepted the amended Terms and agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
- The Terms may not otherwise be modified except in writing by an authorized officer of Tejoo.
- Provision of Services
- The Tejoo contracting entity that you are contracting with for access to the website is Lakhmi Chand Tejoo Mal. In case you avail services while accessing the website, that may be supported and/or provided by third party service provider(s), for all such services your contracting entity will be such third party service provider(s), as the case may be. Tejoo disclaims all liability for any claims that may arise pursuant to your use of services provided by such third party service provider(s).
You must register as a “Retailer”, ”Wholesaler”, or “Agent” on the website in order to access and use Services. Further, Tejoo reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to or use of certain Services (or any features within the Services) subject to other conditions that Tejoo may impose in its discretion.
- Users Generally
- You agree that (a) you will not copy, reproduce, download, re-publish, sell, distribute any Services or any information, text, images, graphics, video clips, sound, directories, files, databases or listings, etc. available on or through the website (the “website Content”), and (b) you will not copy, reproduce, download, compile or otherwise use any website Content for the purposes of operating a business that competes with Tejoo, or otherwise commercially exploiting the website Content or systematic retrieval of website Content from the website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes).
- Tejoo may allow Users access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise), API or otherwise to such third parties’ websites. You are cautioned to read such third parties terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using the website with respect to such content, products or services that you may avail. You acknowledge that Tejoo has no control over such third parties’ websites and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such websites, or any content, products or services made available on such web sites.
- You agree not to undertake any action which may undermine the integrity of Tejoo’s feedback system.
- By posting or displaying any information, content or material (“User Content”) on the website or providing any User Content to Tejoo for our representative(s), you grant perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, and sub-licensable license to Tejoo to display, transmit, distribute, reproduce, publish, translate, and otherwise use any or all of the User Content in any form, media, or technology now known or not currently known in any manner and for any purpose which may be beneficial to the operation of the website, the provision of any Services and/or the business of the User. You confirm and warrant to Tejoo that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.
- User agree, undertake and confirm that User’s use of website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- User shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which User does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming” or messages using Tejoo communication website;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which, in sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another User’s use and enjoyment of the website or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not create liability for Tejoo or cause Tejoo to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website. Tejoo reserve its right to bar any such activity.
- User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the website, or any other systems or networks connected to the website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- Unless expressly permitted, User shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to the website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the website or any network connected to the website. User may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to website, or any other user, including any account on the website not owned by User, to its source, or exploit the website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than User’s own information, as provided for by the website.
- User shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- User Accounts
- Users must be registered on the website to access or avail the Services. Except with Tejoo’s approval, one User may only register one account on the website. Tejoo may cancel or terminate a User’s account if Tejoo has reasons to suspect that the User has concurrently registered or controlled two or more accounts. Further, Tejoo may reject User’s application, without assigning any reasons thereof, for registration for any other reason.
- A set of User ID and OTP (One Time Password ) is unique to a single account. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your user ID and password and for all activities that occur under User’s account. You agree that all activities that occur under your account (including without limitation, posting any company or product information, clicking to accept any terms & conditions or rules, subscribing to or making any payment for any services, sending emails using the website or other communications) will be deemed to have been authorized by you.
- User’s Responsibilities
- You represent, warrant and agree that (Ⅰ) you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree to the Terms; (Ⅱ) you have full power and authority to accept the Terms, to grant the license and authorization (if applicable) and to perform the obligations hereunder; (Ⅲ) you use the website and Services for business purposes only; (Ⅳ) the address you provide when registering your account on the website is the principal place of business of your business entity; and (Ⅴ) your business is validly existing and incorporated / established as per the provisions of applicable laws.
- User will be required to provide information or material about User’s entity, business or products/services as part of the registration process on the website or your use of any Service or the User account. Each User represents, warrants and agrees that (a) such information and material whether submitted during the registration process or thereafter throughout the continuation of the use of the website or Service is true, accurate, current and complete, and (b) User will maintain and promptly amend all information and material to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- User consents to the inclusion of the contact information about User in Tejoo’s database.
- You represents, warrants and agrees that (a) you shall be solely responsible for obtaining all necessary third party licenses and permissions (if any required) regarding any User Content that you submit, post or display; (b) any User Content that User submit, post or display does not infringe or violate any of the copyright, patent, trademark, trade name, trade secrets or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party (“Third Party Rights”); (c) User have the right and authority (if required under applicable laws) to sell, trade, distribute or export or offer to sell, trade, distribute or export the products or services described in the User Content and such sale, trade, distribution or export or offer does not violate any Third Party Rights.
- Tejoo reserves the right in its sole discretion, without intimation to the User, remove, modify or reject any User Content that User submit to, post or display on the website which Tejoo reasonably believes is unlawful, violates the Terms, could subject Tejoo or its affiliates to liability, or is otherwise found inappropriate in Tejoo’s opinion.
- If any User breaches any Terms, or if Tejoo has reasonable grounds to believe that a User is in breach of any Terms, Tejoo shall have the right to take such disciplinary actions as it deems appropriate, including without limitation: (i) suspending or terminating the User’s account and any and all accounts determined to be related to such account by Tejoo in its discretion; (ii) restricting, downgrading, suspending or terminating the subscription of, access to, or current or future use of any Service; (iii) removing any product listings or other User Content that the User has submitted, posted or displayed; and (v) any other corrective actions, discipline or penalties as Tejoo may deem necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion.
- Tejoo reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. Further, Tejoo may disclose the User’s identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, an injured third party, or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action.
- Each User agrees to indemnify Tejoo, its affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives and to hold them harmless, from any and all damages, losses, claims and liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from your submission, posting or display of any User Content, from your use of the website or Services, or from your breach of the Terms.
- Transactions Between Users
- When a product is listed for sale on the website by Tejoo, Products sold to the buyer by such Tejoo will be governed by an individual contractual arrangement entered into directly between the Tejoo and the buyer.
- For any Services, Tejoo does not represent either the Tejoo or the buyer in specific transactions. Tejoo does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the website or the ability of the Tejoos to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase.
- Users agree that Tejoo cannot and does not confirm each User’s purported identity. Tejoo encourages Users to exercise discretion and caution while dealing with various Users.
- Each User acknowledges that it is fully assuming the risks of conducting any purchase and sale transactions (hereinafter referred to as “Transaction Risk”) in connection with using the website or Services, and that it is fully assuming the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the website.
- In the event that any User has a dispute in any transaction, such User agrees to release and indemnify Tejoo (and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transaction. This clause shall also apply to any additional services opted for by the User by accessing any link from Tejoo site to avail of services related to the transaction of buy-sell conducted on the Tejoo website.
- Limitation of Liability
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY Tejoo ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND Tejoo HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, AND UNDERTAKINGS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Tejoo MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM; Tejoo DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE MANUFACTURE, IMPORTATION, EXPORT, DISTRIBUTION, OFFER, DISPLAY, PURCHASE, SALE AND/OR USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE PLATFORM DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; AND Tejoo MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE PLATFORM.
- Force Majeure
- Under no circumstances shall Tejoo be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the website resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Tejoo is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights and interests in the website and the website Content. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the website and website Content shall remain with Tejoo or licensors of the website Content, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under the Terms or by Tejoo are hereby reserved.
- “Tejoo” and any other related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of Lakhmi Chand Tejoo Mal, in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- Shipping and Logistics Policy
By availing the Logistics Services and/ or Payment Services (defined below) of Third Party Service Providers (hereinafter referred to as ‘we’/ ‘us’), Buyer or Tejoo or any other party acting on their behalf with an interest in the Order(s) (defined below), (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘you’), agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein below (“Terms”).
In these Terms:
(a) “Buyer(s)” shall mean the person or individual who has purchased the Products offered for sale by the Tejoos on the website and is availing Logistics Services and Payment Services from us.
(b) “Chargeback” is a settled transaction that is reversed to the Buyer(s) by the Payment Instruments, upon receiving a chargeback request from the Buyer(s), upon failure of the Tejoo(s) to provide an explanation along with documentary evidence that the chargeback request should be rejected.
(c) ‘Consignee’ shall mean the Buyer or any person named in the Delivery Note or any of his/her representatives that takes the delivery of Shipment being transported.
(d) ‘Dangerous Goods’ includes products that are or may become of a dangerous, hazardous, inflammable, radioactive, or damaging nature, products liable to taint or affect other products and products likely to harbor or encourage vermin or other pests.
(e) ‘Delivery Note’ shall means the Waybill containing the essential information (as determined by us on our sole discretion) required for the performance of the Logistics Services, including name, delivery address and contact number (if applicable) of the Consignee or the designated recipient of the Shipment, description of the contents of the Shipment (if applicable) and COD details (if applicable).
(f) ‘Logistics Services’ means the shipping, delivery, other services provided by us to you pursuant to these Terms.
(g) “Order(s)” shall mean an order placed by the Buyer(s) for purchase of Products prescribed by the Tejoo(s) of such Products. Each Order shall be specifically designated by a unique order number.
(h) “Order Detail(s)” shall mean the details relating to the Order including without limitation, the description of Products, cost of the Products, total amount payable, delivery date etc.
(i) “Payment Services” shall mean the services being provided by us to the User(s) on the website for collection of payments by us from the Buyer(s) in relation to the Order(s), and remittance of the same to the Tejoo(s) of the Products or any third party (on the instruction of the relevant User(s)), through any of the following means: (i) using Payment Instruments (defined below) that enables the Buyer(s) to pay online; (ii) acceptance of cash, for cash on delivery Order(s), or (iii) in any other manner, through such payment modes as may be provided by us from time to time.
(j) ‘website’ means the any website and/ or mobile application whereby Tejoo(s) display/ list and sell their Products.
(k) “Product(s)” shall mean multiple categories of goods including but not limited to ladies ethnic wear, sarees, tops, tunics, and leggings etc.
(l) ‘Shipment(s) / Consignment(s)’ means all Products (excluding documents) that travel under one Delivery Note and which may be carried by any means we choose in our discretion, including air, road or any other carrier.
(m) ‘Third Party Service Provider(s)’ means the third parties that provide Logistics Services and Payment Services to you.
(n) ‘Waybill’ shall include any label that may be produced by transporter or logistics partner consignment note which shall incorporate these Terms.
I. If you are availing the Logistics Services from us, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Conditions to Provision of Logistics Services:
(a) We, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to refuse the delivery of any Shipment and/ or forfeit delivery of any Shipment without any liability thereof.
(b) We are entitled to select third party service providers (including but not limited to carriers, storage keepers, warehousing agents, stuffing agents, packers, surveyors, transporters) as independent agents for performance of the Logistics Services under these Terms and Conditions.
(c) Consignments which contain Dangerous Goods or such goods that are expressly prohibited by the railway/airport authority or any other transport agency or government authority or any other law or regulation that may be applicable, shall not be accepted by us for delivery.
(d) Consignments addressed to a post box number or with incomplete address will not be delivered by us and the same will be rejected by us.
(e) We may, in our sole discretion, reject any Shipment for the provision of Logistics Services and shall return such rejected Shipment in accordance with the relevant return policy that may be notified by us, from time to time.
(f) We reserve our right to weigh the Shipment at our own weighing centers and in the event of any discrepancy, additional charges may be levied on the Shipment. Any decision by us with respect to any inaccuracy in the information or discrepancy in weight shall be final and you hereby authorize us to determine the accurate weight on your behalf.
(g) We shall not be liable for any loss arising due to confiscation of Shipments by any government agencies due to lack of proper documents or inaccurate information provided to us.
(h) We may, in our sole discretion, conduct random audit of the Tejoo’s premises to ensure compliance with the terms set out herein. We may further conduct random verification/ checks of the Shipments that in transit to check your compliance with the terms mentioned herein.
2. Representation, warranties, and obligations:
(a) Tejoo shall ensure that the Consignment does not contain any letter of communication which will infringe the Indian Postal Act, 1983 or any other applicable laws. We accept Consignments in good faith that the Consignments do not contain anything which will infringe or be in violation of any applicable laws.
(b) If more than one Consignment is booked to the same receiver, Tejoo must ensure that the full address of the Consignee or designated recipient is written on all the Consignments.
(c) Tejoo shall not enclose cash, high value gift articles, share certificates, travel documents, Dangerous Goods, explosives, firearms, cattle, or any other product that is prohibited by applicable laws in the Shipment. If Dangerous Goods or any goods that are prohibited by applicable laws are found in the Shipment which constitute a risk to other goods, property, life or health, such Shipment may without notice be destroyed or otherwise dealt with at our sole discretion and at your risk and expense. In this regard you shall, at all times, fully indemnify us and hold us harmless against all penalties, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal expenses) whatsoever arising in connection with any such goods.
(d) Tejoo shall be solely responsible to declare the accurate value of the Consignment in the consignment note at the time of booking your Consignment for delivery.
(e) Tejoo represents and warrants that the description and particulars of the Consignment (including but not limited to the weight, content, measure, quality, condition, marks, numbers, and value) are complete and accurate with all laws, regulations, and requirements that may be applicable.
(f) Tejoo represents and warrants that:
(i) all information provided by you or person acting on your behalf relating to the Shipment(s) are complete and accurate;
(ii) the Shipment(s) are properly and sufficiently prepared, packed, stowed, labelled, and/or marked;
(iii) the Shipment(s) are packed in a manner adequate to withstand normal handling or storing while transporting; and/or
(iv) the Shipment(s) are in compliance with all laws, regulations, and requirements as may be applicable.
(g) Tejoo shall ensure that all the Consignments are on time delivery with all the proper documents (in accordance with applicable laws including but not limited to goods & services tax Act, 2007 (GST)) required to ship the Shipments. GST on the products contained in Shipments and all applicable statutory tax compliances shall be your sole responsibility and we shall not be responsible for any losses, damages resulting from any such non-compliances.
(h) Tejoo shall be solely responsible to ensure that the Consignment is handed over to customer agreed logistic service provider.
(j) Tejoo shall be solely responsible to raise invoices directly on the Buyers. In the event any penalty is levied by any governmental or regulatory authority on us due to Tejoo’s non-compliance of applicable laws, including without limitation, non-availability of invoices with the Consignments etc., Tejoo agrees to indemnify us, in this regard for all costs, losses, liabilities, penalties or expenses that we may have to incur. We shall not assume any liability for Tejoo’s failure to comply with this clause.
- A product is returnable within the applicable return window if you’ve received it in a condition that is physically damaged or has missing parts, is defective, or different from its description on the product detail page.
- We will process a return only if:
- we determine that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
- the product is not different from what we shipped to you;
- you return the product in its original condition, barcode intact and all the accessories therein).
- Products may not be eligible for a return in some cases, including cases of color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
- You cannot return products marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page.
- You do not require additional information to return an eligible order
- Products may be eligible for replacement only if the same Tejoo has the exact same item in stock.
- If the replacement request is placed and the Tejoo does not have the exact same product in stock, we will provide a refund
- All return shipping charges will be borne by the wholesaler
- You do not require additional information to return an eligible order, Final Discretion will be of Lakhmi Chand Tejoo Mal
- Note: If you’ve received a non-returnable product in a damaged/defective condition, you can contact us within 7 days from the delivery of the product.
Type of Return
This item is eligible for return within 60 days of Invoice Date. You can exchange this item for a different size/color or return for a full refund.
Please keep the item in its original condition, barcode attached, and original accessories for a successful refund/replacement.
(For rule and process flow-items returned within 60 days will have no deduction and items between 61-120 days will incur 10% deduction of the original price and items above 121 days will not be accepted and get rejected)
This item is eligible for return within 30 days of Invoice Date. You can exchange this item for a different size/color or return for a full refund.
Please keep the item in its original condition, barcode attached, and original accessories for a successful refund/replacement.
(For rule and process flow-items returned within 30 days will have no deduction and items between 31-45 days will incur 10% deduction of the original price and items above 46 days will not be accepted and get rejected)